About Me

My photo
the big BK, NY, United States
I am an everyday, down to earth individual who enjoys a good laugh and a great debate.I am an Emerging Technology Consultant/Trainer at http://www.futurenetsconsulting.com I am a bookworm, music addict and geek .I enjoy educational TV, Discovery Channel, Nova, Channel 13 and loves AM radio.

Do you think Green IT is needed?

An Apology

on Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let me apologize to my visitors to this blog for the messed up icons all over my posts. I recently downloaded this beautiful background. On my previous design I had pictures of my favorite groups Steely Dan and Pat Metheney. After the change, this is the result. I've never had an account with photobucket, never even knew about them. I am trying to have this resolved 'cause even my adsense was toasted. Please bear with me and I'll appreciate any help if you know how to correct this. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellp!!!!!!! .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As much as someone may totally disagree with an opinion, please, in your comments, no matter how strong, try to keep it clean.