About Me

My photo
the big BK, NY, United States
I am an everyday, down to earth individual who enjoys a good laugh and a great debate.I am an Emerging Technology Consultant/Trainer at http://www.futurenetsconsulting.com I am a bookworm, music addict and geek .I enjoy educational TV, Discovery Channel, Nova, Channel 13 and loves AM radio.

Do you think Green IT is needed?

Green Start

on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello all, my name is KC and I am the owner of futurenets, a small start up IT consulting company. I have been a blogger for a number of years with an existing blog at www.ratethisschool.blogspot.com. I've been away for quite a while and I decided to close off that initial blog and start a new with a blog focused on green, especially in the world of computing. So I begin today by giving a shout out to my past readers and stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

As much as someone may totally disagree with an opinion, please, in your comments, no matter how strong, try to keep it clean.